- Do not arrive to a class/dance event if you're feeling (even a tiny bit) ill!
- Wash your hands often. Before and after class, during breaks, as often as possible during social dancing.
- Use hand sanitizers (Ritz Lindy Hoppers provides hand sanitizers at the studio, but please feel free to bring your own).
- Avoid touching your face (esp. eyes, mouth and nose).
- If you have to cough, use a disposable tissue. If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hand.
- Participate at your own risk and with the safety of your fellow dancers in mind (if you belong to a risk group, please stay safe).
- Follow class/event rules regarding safe partner rotations. Each class/event should clearly state the rules regarding said class/event, e.g. the teachers will inform your or it will be stated in the event description.
- If you have been traveling, keep the recommended 2 week quarantine before returning to class.
- Ritz Lindy Hoppers are following government recommendations, and these safety rules may change accordingly.