- Do not arrive to a class/dance event if you're feeling ill.
- Wash your hands often. Before and after class, during breaks, as often as possible during social dancing.
- Use hand sanitizers (please bring your own).
- Avoid touching your face (esp. eyes, mouth and nose).
- If you have to cough, use a disposable tissue. If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hand.
- Follow class/event rules regarding safe partner rotations. The teachers will inform your or it will be stated in the event description.
- Ritz Lindy Hoppers are following government recommendations, and these safety rules may change accordingly.