- Do not arrive to a class/dance event if you're feeling (even a tiny bit) ill!
- Wash your hands often. Before and after class, during breaks, as often as possible during social dancing.
- Use hand sanitizers (please feel free to bring your own).
- Avoid touching your face (esp. eyes, mouth and nose).
- If you have to cough, use a disposable tissue. If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hand.
- Participate at your own risk and with the safety of your fellow dancers in mind (if you belong to a risk group, please stay safe).
- Follow class/event rules regarding safe partner rotations. Each class/event should clearly state the rules regarding said class/event, e.g. the teachers will inform your or it will be stated in the event description.
- If you have been traveling, keep the recommended 2 week quarantine before returning to class.
- Ritz Lindy Hoppers are following government recommendations, and these safety rules may change accordingly.
Note! The city of Vaasa has updated their recommendations to include the use of face masks. Please use a mask in class and help protect your fellow classmates.